Social Media Manager: Intern
Location: Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
At EduLaddr we’re bringing world-class design education by helping people who want to give a kickstart to their career. Across the years we have placed 12,340+ pupils across the country in their dream job. Last year a total of 6000 pupils were placed despite lockdown. We are 100% independent, 100% remote (always, not just during COVID) & 100% organic.
We believe in designs as well as the designer who will play a huge role in solving today’s biggest problems – from business to social change, resulting in great living.
About the role:
- Role location:- Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- We’re gazing for someone to help skyrocket our reach and impact on social media and drive organic traffic to our website.
- Your challenge would be to build the best content machine on the internet, cracking out the best design content at rapid speed and scale.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching & ideating what content we should work on next
- Managing content calendar of our Social media handle.
- Manage the day to day operations of our channels, from uploads to comment engagement
- Help repurpose our existing content to other platforms & formats
The right person for this role has:
- Deep knowledge of the design/webspace.
- Huge passion for social media: you love spending time on social media and you deeply understand these platforms
- Interest in marketing.
- Can operate design/editing software to design thumbnails and do simple edits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- The ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment
- Exposure to the outside world
- Experience Certificate
- Team retreat
How to apply:
- Use the link below to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
- We’ll keep you informed at every step.
- EduLaddr is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your background.
- We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of this job posting as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap – you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.