Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Design (HLD, LLD), plan and assist with various implementation project
- OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange Online Archiving, Skype for Business Online, Exchange Migrations (Legacy to Cloud)·
- Hands-on project work to include on-boarding new customers into a managed service offering ·
- Office 365 deployment, administration, migration, upgrades and integrations ·
- Documentation of day to day administration of O365 including policy and configuration changes ·
- Work with various internal and external client teams to ensure a seamless transition from legacy environment to new cloud infrastructure and BAU delivery services ·
- Perform direct follow-up with clients regarding remediation where appropriate ·
- Interface with other elements of the client support structure including network, active directory, end user services etc.
- Architecture and implementation documentation of customer configurations.
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies.
- Articulate the value proposition of new services.
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.