● The goal of FDP team is to democratize data access, processing & intelligence
● FDP team is building Internet scale, multi-tenant data platform as a cloud service.
● Enable teams to focus on building data applications instead of building & managing data
● FDP ingests and processes Terabytes of data every day and works with latest big data
technology stack like Hadoop 2.0, Strom, Spark, Cassandra
● FDP team has strong relationship with open source community and has many open
source committers in the team
● Need to automate repetitive Infrastructure activities.
● Identify the right monitors and alerts for the respective services
● Monitor the quality of IT Infrastructure services.
● Be a good team player and keep all the stakeholders informed about relevant issues
● Proactive maintenance activities as and when required
● System administration activities including user management, quota management, task
scheduling, security, auditing & logging, etc
● Strong experience with Linux/Unix.
● Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Perl/Python/Bash/Ruby)
● Experience in Mysql and any NoSQL database technology
● Basic network debugging skills
● Understanding of TCP/IP stack and related protocols
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Ability to prioritise and manage time e
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Expertise in big data applications including Hadoop (CDH/HDP), Hive, Cassandra, Vertical, ElasticSearch, etc is a BIG PLUS
● Infrastructure expertise across multiple technologies including storage, server infrastructure, data center operations and virtualisation is a BIG PLUS
● Experience with big data applications including Hadoop (CDH/HDP), Hive, Cassandra, Vertical, Elastic Search, etc is a BIG PLUS.
● Ability to break down a bigger problem into smaller chunks is an added advantage
● Advanced Network de
Above 1 Years