In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech./M.S.) from reputed universities.
- 1-4 years of experience in Applications or product development. Development experience in Oracle Applications / Financials is a strong plus.
- Excellent coding, debugging, performance tuning, testing skills in PLSQL, JAVA
- Experience of database design/modeling and knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, should be able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards
- Need to be Customer-focused, aggressive, ability to find solutions
- Strong communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to multi task