Role: Mechanical Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
We make real what matters:
- Prepare manufacturing and layout drawings for the assigned projects.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, fits and tolerances.
- Ability to provide optimal technical solutions to customer’s requirement.
- Provide support & resolve issues of the engineered product during manufacturing.
What you need to make real what matters:
- We need a graduate in Mechanical Engineering with overall 2 years of experience in mechanical design of sheet metal components.
- Knowledge of components and assemblies for low voltage electrical apparatus.
- Ability to design using AutoCAD 2D.
- Good to have exposure and knowledge of Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0