Job Description Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns
in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
2. Build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to assist Marketing & Sales Teams
3. Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses,
dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
4. Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
5. Design and create visualisations to present actionable insights related to data sets and
business questions at hand
6. Develop intelligent models around channel performance, visitor lead performance.
1.Having 1-2 yrs. hands-on experience with Business related analytics and
2.Experience with building dashboards in Tableau or other data visualization tools
3.Highly proficient in Advance SQL
4. Programming experience in Python is preferred
5. Basic understanding on clicks stream tools such as Clever tap and analytical tools such as
6. Basic understanding of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts and can manage to build a few
ETL/Data pipelines from the underlying data sources.
7. Ability to drive solutions to complex problems quickly and successfully, both individually and
as part of a team effort.
8. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines.
9. Experience working and establishing credibility with colleagues spanning Product,
Engineering, Data; you have strong written and verbal communication skills.